Brunswick is one of the Nordic region’s leading private equity investors focusing on real estate, with an offering including both equity and debt products. Brunswick builds independent, sustainable investment platforms targeting specific investment strategies together with Nordic and international investors as well as local partners.
We are currently looking to strengthen our Business Development and Transactions team with a sharp minded Investment Manager who resides full command of financial modelling as well as the interpersonal skillset to work in direct contact with our investors, partners and senior management.
As a member of the Business Development and Transactions team you will be part of the firm’s strategic development and contribute with financial and commercial analysis, development of presentation materials and project management in the setup of new investment mandates, fundraising as well as transactions across the Nordics. We expect you to take initiative and drive execution of projects, with support from the team and senior staff.
As an integral part of our team, you will quickly notice the Brunswick entrepreneurial mindset and how we build valuable and sustainable investment platforms for the future.
The right candidate;
- Strong academic records from a reputable university
- 2-5 years of Investment Banking, Private Equity or similar experience
- Analytical, yet strategic mindset
- Personality marked by commitment, motivation and drive
- A true team player who can navigate well in different social contexts
- Full command of financial modelling and the Microsoft Office package
- Fluent in one of the Nordic languages and English
Do you want to be a part of Brunswick Real Estate? In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Lager & Partners. You are welcome to apply for the job via lagerpartners.com. Selection and interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible.