At Brunswick Real Estate we have two independent departments, Investments and Debt. We build independent, sustainable investment platforms, focused on identified investment strategies and provide senior lending to commercial property with clear sustainability goals.
Creating value isn’t just about strong financial returns. It’s about making a positive impact on our society and environment. That’s at the heart of our business — and how we create meaningful change and measurable impact in our investments.
We currently hold EUR 5,0 bn AUM, 60 employees and have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Copenhagen. Read more on our website www.brunswickrealestate.com
We provide a 20 week off-cycle autumn and spring internship where you are a natural team member from day one.
You will work closely with both junior and senior team members in a high pace, professional investment and business development
environment. Your tasks will vary and contribute directly to our business.
- You are studying MSc programme, or third year of the BSc programme with strong academic records
- You are aiming for a career in the investment world and enjoy crunching numbers whilst having an analytical and strategic mindset
- You have a profound interest for environmental and social sustainability
- You are proactive and a team player, most likely you don’t shy off from a set of table tennis or meal with the team after work
- You are confident yet humble and understand the value of building good long term relationships
Last day of application 22 September 2021.