Are you a proactive and business-oriented person with a genuine interest in real estate and commercial real estate asset management? Are you motivated by working in an ambitious investment- and asset management environment aiming at increasing the value of real estate portfolios? Would you appreciate high pace, digital transformation and a genuine focus on sustainability? If yes, this role at Brunswick Real Estate is for you!
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Portfolio Manager to proactively lead and drive profitable and commercial asset management. The Portfolio manager will be responsible for several portfolios within two mandates. You will work together with Local asset management partners (LAMPs) to ensure development and increased value within the portfolios and report on portfolio performance to investors. You will be part of the Asset Management team and work closely with Portfolio Controllers, Development- and Sustainability Managers within the Asset Management team as well as the Fund Managers and teams of respective mandate, to improve ways of working.
This position is based at Brunswick Real Estate Head office in central Stockholm and you will report to Christian Uddland, Head of Asset Management. Key responsibilities and tasks:
Asset Management activities
- Coordinate asset management activities, including strategic overview together with Fund Manager and team
- Oversee financial performance of assets and maintain financial models of projected returns, liquidity forecasts, etc.
- Cooperation with, and steering of, LAMPs to realize asset management activities in line with business plan
- Proactively identify and assess potential value-add initiatives to optimize investor returns
- Preparation of budget/business plans together with LAMPs
- Prepare quarterly reports and coordinate reporting process with LAMPs
- In charge of annual valuation process
- Provide team support with preparation of investor presentations, business reports, and financial models
Relationship with LAMPs, who are responsible for realization of the business plan:
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with the LAMPs, including support, sparring and steering
- Lead recurring meetings with LAMPs (weekly/bi-weekly) to assess property performance, including latest status on leasing, energy efficiency projects and other value creating initiatives
Investments & Divestments
- Conduct market research, analyze exit opportunities, as well as for acquisitions / underwriting
- Assist in transactions and coordinate due diligence process
Best practice sharing
- Improve “way of working” and share best practice between mandates’ LAMPs as well as within Brunswick’s Nordic Asset Management Team
- Proactively look for digital solutions and platforms to support asset management activities
Do you want to be a part of Brunswick Real Estate? In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Navigio. Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position. Selection and interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible, but not later than May 10th.
For further questions about this position, contact Marina Vernholmen (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Navigio.