We provide a 20 week off-cycle autumn and spring internship where you are a natural team member from day one. You will work closely with both junior and senior team members in a high pace, professional investment and business development environment. Your tasks will vary and contribute directly to our business.
- You are studying MSc programme, or third year of the BSc programme with strong academic records
- You are aiming for a career in the investment world and enjoy crunching numbers whilst having an analytical and strategic mindset
- You have a profound interest for environmental and social sustainability
- You are proactive and a team player, most likely you don’t shy off from a set of table tennis or meal with the team after work
- You are confident yet humble and understand the value of building good long term relationships
Last day of application 30 September.
Interviews will be held on October 9th.